Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Break in Tradition

I'm sorry I had to do this! You're looking at this post and saying what?!? No picture? That's right. The reason is a good one: I'm updating this at work because I'm waiting for something or someone on all my jobs. So to make the time pass a little faster, I thought I'd do a little good 'ole fashioned blogging.

I do intend on posting very soon after this one: I'm going to show some updates on my sweet little motorbike. It's starting to come along nicely. At the end of this month, I can sign up for my motorcycle safety training classes. I'm so excited! This past Sunday I went to the Chicago Cycle World Annual Motorcycle Show. It was great! On a good note, I didn't see any motorcycles painted the same color that mine will be. It's going to be one-of-a-kind! Only matching up with all those blue 2007 minicoopers out there.

So check back this weekend for some cool pictures of where my ride's at now. I'll get you all up-to-date on what we're doing to it then.

Lizzie's Favorites:
Lizzie's favorite book: the Bachelor's Bargain by Catherine Palmer
Lizzie's favorite movie: Alex & Emma
Lizzie's favorite music: Me and My Gang by Rascal Flatts

Quote of the post:
Did you remember to save. . . All of you files?
-Homestar Runner

6 comments:

Lady Fair said...

I think it was a mistake switching over to google...

Lady Fair said...

Now I have to type this all over again. I've now learned that I have to sign into the google account before I type anything in a comment because if I don't, I lose everything I just typed. Grrrr. Anyway. As I was trying to say...

...It looks like you've just gotten spammed. You should delete that before they start getting hits from this site and post more.

And you're not the only one who has to work late today. Let's just say that today was actually worse than I thought it would be and I'm glad to be home.

Halfmom said...

so, what shade is minicooper blue? I LOVE blue!

Lizzie Bennett said...

Who said anything about me switching to a google account? I'm still on regular old fashioned blogger, and I intend to stay that way until the force me to change. Who said change was good? I see it as meaning I get more e-mails. Yuck.

Mini cooper blue is a really cool blue! You can see the color on a past blog post that is titled "This is IT!!!". TI think I posted that one in November.

Lady Fair said...

I'm the one who made the mistake of switching over. I've noticed nothing different except a pain in my neck when I try to log in like I used to.

Halfmom said...

I agree - it is a very fun shade of blue - but I'll leave the motorcycles to you guys - I've been on two - the first one, well, lets say there was a fence, and a cow and...... I was more terrified the second time - something about my lack of balance that doesn't make it fun - however, my daughter wants her own badly - a BIG one

I like the picture of you and Aubrie too!!! It's very fun!