Sunday, April 23, 2006

Go Sanctus Go!


Last night was so cool! I went to my sixth Sanctus Real concert (I never get tired of seeing my most favorite band ever!) with Dan, Jon, Josh, Aubrie, Ryan and Randy. And look! This time I actually had my camera with me, so I got a picture with Matt, the lead singer! Too bad Josh doesn't look more happy! When I see them for the seventh time, I'll have to get a picture with all of them. Yeah, if you can't tell, I love Sanctus Real.

I don't really remember what I was originally going to write about, because Lour called me and told me a story that distracted me. Actually, it floored me. But I'll leave that out and just go on about the concert. Mainstay, the Afters, and, of course, Sanctus Real were there. It was at Olivet Nazerine University. We were all packed in the mini van on the way there and back, and Dan got a warning from a police officer who let him off easy.

Dad's recovering good, but sometimes I get scared. It helps to have loving friends and family around to support you during times like these, feeling God's arms wrap around you to comfort and strengthen you. It brings to mind the lines of a song that really hit home to me: I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, and all I go through leads me to you (God).

Praise God that I have him to cling to through thick and thin.

Lizzie's cd of the week: a tie between Kutless' new album, Hearts of the Innocent and Sanctus Real's Face of Love, third week and counting.
Lizzie's movie of the week: the African Queen

Catch you later!

3 comments:

Lady Fair said...

Dan and I have so much in common. We've both gotten stopped for speeding in the same week. Are we made for eachother, or what? At least he wasn't caught in a sneaky cop speed trap out in the middle of nowheresville surrounded by fields. And at least he got a warning.
My cop wouldn't even be merciful and give me a warning, since it was the first time ever that I've gotten stopped.

The concert was so great. Sanctus Real always know how to get a crowd going. Even when there's chairs(blah.)

And remember what we talked about with the books... Sometimes you have to read other ones before you can start on the one you really want to read. :oP You can even look at the spine, but don't try touching it until it's time.

Until tomorrow,
Love,
Aubs

Lizzie Bennett said...

You're so wise...except when it comes to driving fast! We'll see what today holds in store...

I'm so excited that Keren's coming on the missions trip! It will be so great! I can't wait to see who else will want to come!

I'll see you tonight when you change you're oil; Dan's a good teacher. Be prepared to work, because he's only going to tell you how, and he'll make you do it! Oil has a great feel to it.

love, Liz

Lady Fair said...

My smile is a mile wide. :oD