Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ROCK ON!!!!


Guess what I'm listening to right this very minute?! Only the long awaited, much-expected, can't be bad, new cd from Sanctus Real, The Face of Love! Oh, is it every spectacular! I advise everyone to get their hands on a copy, but you can't borrow mine, I'm listening to it. I have been really excited about this, (in case you can't tell!). And in a couple of weeks, I'll be seeing Sanctus Real in person... for the sixth time I think. Hooray! By the way, did I tell you that this cd totally rocks?
This weekend I'll be enjoying movies and music and that's about it, since I'm having my wisdom teeth pulled out on Friday. Ouch! But on the lighter side, I'll never have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out again in my life because they'll all be gone, and maybe my headaches will go away too! Bonus.
I also have a new fish. Lord Goring died. Very sad. So last weekend I bought Bo. He's a buggy-eyed black little goldfish and he's very cute. I figured that I'd had bad luck with betas, so I should try something different. I hope this little guy lives a long time. Sorry that his name isn't refined and dignified like Mr. Darcy's and Lord Goring's were, but I was feeling in a southern mood, and Bo was the name for him.
Speaking of Southern, I got to see the missions trip DVD last week in chapel. It was great! Cheers to Alan for doing such a remarkable job! Shockingly, I got in the video a lot, and I was even mentioned as a person who surprised Mark the most! (I wanted to melt into my chair because everyone looked at me and all of design was sitting directly behind me!). I got to reunite with my cronies from the trip, and after watching the video, I felt like I had just gotten back from my trip. John told me that I got a lot of "shout out time" (as he put it) on the video, and I agreed, although I confessed that I had no idea why, I didn't think I said anything THAT remarkable in my interview! I should've told John that he had quite a lot of air time as well, he was in almost every frame! Team #1 definitely got more time overall, because we had the videographer on our team, and he knew what kind of shots he wanted to get. Anyway, I get my copy either Friday (depending on how I feel) or Monday, so if you want to see it, let me know and I'll spread the love.
Well, the food downstairs is smelling mighty good to a hungry soul like me, so I think I'll go indulge in some taste-bud excitement. Oh! I forgot to say, I was designing and creating a presentation folder for some girl who won American Idol, a Carrie Underwood (sounds like a hobbit name to me), but if she can get a chance to write a book, maybe Sanctus Real can! Oh boy, if that ever happens, I'll be drooling to make the presentation package!
Signing out...
-Lizzie

Oh, I almost forgot!
Lizzie's cd of the week: The Face of Love by Sanctus Real
Lizzie's movie of the week: BBC's version of Jane Eyre, but don't watch it unless you've got 300 spare minutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, wisdom teeth. I had mine out two years ago before they hurt me. I hope it goes smoothly. My favorite part was laying around doing nothing. Enjoy!

Lady Fair said...

Hello from the loverly Fairview Baptist Home.
We're bound to have fun and cheer you up after your jaw is feeling about 4 teeth lighter. And you won't have to feel guilty about eating icecream all day long! What glory you'll be in. :oP I won't have an excuse.

I can't wait until the 22nd. Sanctus Real, here we come. And a month after that, we'll all start feeling a little "wicked"... :o)

Lizzie Bennett said...

My torture has been postponed! I found out that my dentist wasn't an oral surgeon, therefore, she couldn't put me to sleep which would equal 2 hours of feeling them pulling and yanking on my teeth! The thought makes me shudder! So I cancelled and am looking for tooth relief elsewhere with a totally put you to sleep certified dentist. Hooray! I was saved from a most imprudent procedure!

Halfmom said...

so, what's the update on the wisdom teeth? O had hers done here in BB and we were pleased with the oral surgeon.

would love to see your video of "the south" and all your shout out time - some of us think you're pretty special and deserving of shout outs anyway